CS COUPE magazine

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
Chaps I hope this is OK to post in the general discussion section!

@NiekN (BMW GB E9 chairman) has been very much hard at work alongside many others with putting together an international magazine for us e9 enthusiasts.

Issue 1 of CS COUPE has now been released which is a 140 page magazine filled with a whole host of articles, features and how to's.

It is available to order from www.bmwe9.com
Screenshot_20240830_160449_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Well...I tried. Went thru Paypal, but I still cant tell/dont think the order went thru...I'm in the US, which, it appears that I can change my address to non-UK, but order doesn't appear as an email from paypal....

Well...I tried. Went thru Paypal, but I still cant tell/dont think the order went thru...I'm in the US, which, it appears that I can change my address to non-UK, but order doesn't appear as an email from paypal....
I will let Niek know, I know there's been some tetthing issues with the ordering system that he's been trying to get resolved

Hi @dave v. in nc , thank you for letting me know. I'm aware there are some issues with PayPal in that some customers are unable to place an order. Are you able to try a different payment method for the time being? If not, I'm happy to place the order through the internal system and send you a payment link for now until I have had time to fix the problem. Thank you for your patience and interest in the magazine!

Niek

Hi @dave v. in nc , thank you for letting me know. I'm aware there are some issues with PayPal in that some customers are unable to place an order. Are you able to try a different payment method for the time being? If not, I'm happy to place the order through the internal system and send you a payment link for now until I have had time to fix the problem. Thank you for your patience and interest in the magazine!

Niek
Hi @NiekN I just tried placing an order and my adress change to Austria got an error message. I will be keen to get the bundle. Hopy you gucs can get this fixed.

thank you
Dominik

Hi @NiekN I just tried placing an order and my adress change to Austria got an error message. I will be keen to get the bundle. Hopy you gucs can get this fixed.

thank you
Dominik
Hi Dominik,

The error code is something I'm currently trying to solve, it's unclear why it appears. However, if you refresh the page after changing your address/shipping option, it should show the correct details and you can complete your order. If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll pm you for the order. Thank you!

Hi Niek - I tried the refresh (is this an MS Windows PC?) and was able to proceed to the checkout screen - which is where it ended:

1725883180295.png

please PM for help - thank you!

Niek
Hi Niek, paypal is my only way, unfortunately...but yes I am still interested, so that sounds good. Best regards, Dave V.

Back