cs in BC canada. NMNA

e3er

Reaction score
The Okanagan is probably the best place in BC (or Canada) for a classic car like this to live - so there is potential for it to be relatively rot free. The key word is potential.

Saying this, with those pics and info I wouldn't bother even looking...

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Six blurry photos, that will build confidence!

:)

The last picture with a pail under the car is the puzzling one. Were the pictures taken
while the oil was being drained?

The car seems to sit straight in a nice garage.

dealhunter0

Reaction score
Miles driven appear to be very low assuming the odometer hasn't rolled. If I were nearby I would take a look (despite the absence of good pics).

calshamus

Reaction score
Done deal!!!

It took some serious persistence and diligence to track this guy down, international calls to Canada and UK, additional photos (under coating was a little scary for me), arrange for inspections (plural), negotiate price, how to exchange of monies, how to exchange title/car, etc. but it all worked out amazingly.

It is a true 35K mile survivor! It is extremely dry. It needs a number of little things from lack of use (leaks, tires, bushings, gaskets, etc.), but very very solid indeed. I’ll post pictures to Picasa soon and link them here. I’ll believe it should earn mostly positive feedback.

The only rub is that I planned on modifying whatever car I bought, but this one may be too good to hack on, so it might be up for sale again shortly. I may not even register it as I would be the 3rd owner. Ah well, it’s a good problem to have.

More to follow…

Last edited:

calshamus

Reaction score
Should I wait to enter the car in the registry to get it on record or should I wait to see if I'm going to keep and register in my name? ...not sure what the proper etiquette is.