CS Register Badges!!

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If you are interested in another run of CS Register badges see the post below and scroll down to my long post. I did two runs of CS Register badges and considering a fourth.

Read carefully and follow the rules if you are interested.

Steve

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If you are interested in another run of CS Register badges see the post below and scroll down to my long post. I did two runs of CS Register badges and considering a fourth.

Steve
Do you have a specific link (or thread title) for the "post below"?

Last edited:

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
email sent
Thank you!
My goal was to produce a copy of an original badge. That remains my goal. As for the ER or RY, as I said I will flip a coin.

Remember, communicate by email [email protected] I will start compiling a mailing list and keep you up to date on the number of firm orders. This may take some time, tell everyone you know, be patient.

Steve

Dohn

Reaction score
As a point of interest (to me, at least) the shield shaped Register badge Andrew found is based on BMW CCA identity standards that were in force from 2004 to about 2009. They gave you a selection of shapes from which to choose, but dictated font, art area, and the roundel and text placement. There are new standards now, which are even less flexible. I don't know whether you can use the roundel on the badge without following the current standards. I suspect it is possible that we could have uncovered a secret trove of the original badges that were heretofore believed lost... If so, I want one.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Dohn said:
I suspect it is possible that we could have uncovered a secret trove of the original badges that were heretofore believed lost...
I love a good trove ;)

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
skb - be sure you send an email to Steve's address above. By the 'rules', that's the only way you get on the list!

Gary
Gary and SKB, I had to make some "rules" as I do not do PMs well(dazed and confused as usual) but a whiz at email.

bill

Site Donor
Reaction score

Steve

Two runs...and considering a fourth...was there a third? :)