CS Representing

racerxx

Reaction score
I attended the Fairfield County Concours d'Elegance yesterday in Westport and saw this very nice green CS coupe off in a corner. As I hung around for the owner to arrive it was interesting to over hear all of the positive comments people had about his car. Finally Michel returned and I got a chance to see it more closely and it was also nice to see Michael again. I had met him and a couple of other e9coupe guys a little over a year ago, but I never got the chance to see his car.

Michael, who won the people's choice award? and did you hit any rain on the way home?

Take care.

John Raho
Westport, Connecticut

John,

Great seeing you out there yesterday. It rained a bit around 2PM, but it only lasted about 10 minutes or so.

The Peoples Choice went to the 1948 Tucker.
The Concours went to the 1939 Horsch. (That was the car we were speaking about.)

My coupe took first place in the "Closed Sports Car" class edging out the Islero. Needless to say, I was pretty jazzed....

Hey, Michael, congratulations! I've just added up the number of shows I missed while on vacation, and its killing me.

Hi John, hope to see you at a show next year...

Tod,

As you know, it's the way you speak to and treat the judges!!!!!

Actually this was a very nice event; no q-tips, no white gloves and very relaxed. As I said to John Raho, I feel an obligation to carry the E9 flag, particularly when an event is so close to home.

And yes....it was the same coupe that was @ Limerock.

Congratulations

Congratulations, I'm glad you won something. Did you get one of those Tiffany gifts? What were they?

John Raho

P.S. Hi Len, hope we can all get together while the weather permits.

Back