cscoupe.org

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Recently, Devinder decided not to host cscoupe.org any longer, which is why some of the link in the Tech Info section didn't work. But, being the gentleman he is, he sent me a CD with over 100mb of brochures, literature, pictures, press and tech info to be added to e9coupe.com. I plan on going through all the of files, cleaning up anything that needs attention and updating the Tech Info section soon.

Dan

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Great -
Thanks Dan.

Over the years - I saved a few items from that site but having them all available again is going to be a tremendous asset.

I know we all appreciate the time you are putting into this.

:)

Kevin

fredp

Reaction score
Would it be possible to have the article about dash removal emailed to me?

execmalibu

Reaction score
Tech Info still says being updated... 6 months and waiting...

I noticed that 6 months ago the tech info section said it was being updated... Does the section need to be totally down for 6 months or can part of the section work while more files are added or updated?

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I noticed that 6 months ago the tech info section said it was being updated... Does the section need to be totally down for 6 months or can part of the section work while more files are added or updated?

The tech section people are talking about was a link to another site. That site went away and a CD of all the info was sent to me. I have to go through it and get it posted back onto this site. I haven't gotten to it and now I'm dealing with over 200 spam accounts a day, so I have different priorities. I'll get to it, along with moving all the old Photo Gallery photos, acquiring all the old BMW CS Registry files, sifting through those and posting the good stuff on this site.

Dan