CSi Gas Tank

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Selling for a friend, two year old CSi gas tank, installed in a carbed car so pump opening has a block off plate. Still has dealer paper stickers on it with part number and '3/'12 in ink, part number 16 11 1 110 673. None available in US, 78 in Germany, list $954, Tomkinson $647 and dealer cost is $609. (How does Tomkinson do it?). Asking $450 plus shipping. This is the 73 and earlier tank. I only have cell phone pics right now that I can text to buyer. I have no financial interest in this.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Because it's hidden in dash instruments!

06 O-ring D=58,8X4,2 16111744369 $1.68

Fits everything from 2002 to e28.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
it will fit, but there are 2 holes in the top of the tank - not 1 (like your CS). so in reality, it won't work.

DerSchwede

Reaction score
Just plug the 2nd (return) tube in top of the pick-up unit and fit the fuel line to the slightly larger sender tube. At least later D-jet tanks had a U-formed baffled area aruond the pick-up which may be beneficial in some situations...

I'm using this later version with my triple Weber setup in the Polaris Si. I'd think that the internals of the E9 tank were similar to the E3 tank although the outer measurements differ.

Cheers
A