CSL Piracy...

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
The bloke apologised when I fronted him and offered to take it down. I said it could stay up as it's obviously of interest to people (it also helps the value of my car) provided he appropriately attribute how/where the material came from and provide a link to our forum. He also gave me a lead on some E9 stuff.

To Don's point, be more worried if he made Lola grumpy. She'd probably break his knees - think it comes from her mumo_O

gazzol

Reaction score
Take a look at this guys. Some 'expert' has stolen (and I use that word in the traditional sense) all of my images off this site to make a YouTube video of my CSL. I don't mind if people want to learn from my restoration, or even just drool but they could have at least referenced where the images were stolen from.

This is what happens when you are in quarantine...
This exact same thing has happened to me 3 times with 3 different channels. One in particular thanked people when he was complemented on his work and yet every single one of "his" restorations was done in a different workshop space, how dumb are some people? The problem arises because they have enough followers to monetize their YouTube channel so they get paid per view on their channel, that's what the adverts are for.
Contact the channel and tell them they are in breach of copyright and you want them to take the video down as they have taken your photos without permission and then fill in a breach of copyright complaint through YouTube.