CSL Tri-color Stripes...from CSI Inc

RohJay

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a set of M-Sport Tri color CSL stripes from CSI inc, at $195.
Of all the vendors this is the best price by far.

Before i actually go through with the purchase, i am hoping for some feedback on how good these stripes are.

Has anyone here used the CSI inc Tri color stripes?
Or have at least seen them in person?

TIA
Rohantha

schnell540

Reaction score
I have not bought those from CSI, but other things. I would shop elsewhere, personally and would be happy to discuss why off-line (nothing too juicy, just being discrete).

E9coupeOZ

Reaction score
I agree with schnell540. My shopping experience was not enjoyable. Just poor communication (no replies to most of my emails) and could not provide cost of shipping so I cancelled the ordered after 6 weeks and it took 6 days to even get a response to that. I did give them some constructive criticism so they can hopefully learn from their poor service. So that is my experience but perhaps they have improved recently.

Has anyone had a good experience from CSI Inc ?

RohJay

Reaction score
Thanks both.
I also have experienced poor communication.
My email seeking shipping cost and further details of the stripes, has not been replied yet...

bmwmadman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I bought some parts from them about 2 months ago. Not only poor communications but I had to call multiple times to get them to ship the parts. Oh course they charged my credit card before the items were even available or shipped. Not sure I would go back as its not worth my time continuing to follow up on false promises..