Does anyone sell touch up paint in Fjord?

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I did a search for this and the only result I got was one post from 2010. Someone asked that question. Then he replies to his own post by saying essentially "Nevermind, I found it". But does not say where or what the answer was.

It seems that years ago, companies like Duplicolor had touch up spray cans for many BMW colors. But now all that seems to be gone.

I can have my local auto paint supplies store mix up a can of 037 but at $35 a can, that gets expensive fast. When I work on a hidden part of the car and take some parts off for fixing or cleaning, like in the trunk or engine compartment or under the carpet, I'd like to take advantage of it to respray that area while it is accessible. Yes, of course it is best to strip the whole car and respray the whole thing on a rotisserie, but until the bank account can contemplate that, I'd like to keep hard to access things a little fresher whenever possible.

Thank you.

Have used them for many makes and have been happy with the match. Perhaps the 35 dollars is for 2k paint which is top quality but a one shot deal as it may last 36 hours in the can. That's why I use these guys. My local guy can match anything but has switched to 2k only. About 30 dollars for a can. If not 2k, 35 bucks is too much (for 12oz).

Nice! Thanks guys!

Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for. And if you are happy with the quality that sounds like a winning deal.

I've used the 2k in one can stuff before when I was building guitars. Nice stuff but a pain to use.

Bo

Back