Door furniture, what am I missing?

Drew20

Site Donor
Reaction score
On a city pack CSL, what trim should my door pull/ arm rest have? On my early E24 I recall there were chrome (plastic) parts where the door pull fixed to the door
I've looked on realoem and there is a part at the top most attachment, sitting between the armrest cap and the door card (missing on my car), but no other plastic chrome trim

Will upload photos later, once my internet has ended its go-slow...

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You might be referring to the black rubber piece between the top part of the armrest/ between plastic cap and wood?
like in the pic?
If that’s the part, @Stan had a few sets.... maybe he still does?

734C817F-4DBD-4984-A258-36F2FC173F00.jpeg

Drew20

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Keshav, again!
Clear from your photo, that's the bit I need. Not chrome

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a couple plastic chrome bits that have the shape of the upper door mounting location. I’ll look at them again. I don’t think they fit on my e3. The handle mounts too close to the top trim piece.
Part #6 in picture.

Attachments

• 4D5CCBC0-D4B4-422F-886B-DBD1C04B9D04.jpeg
    4D5CCBC0-D4B4-422F-886B-DBD1C04B9D04.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 77

Drew20

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a couple plastic chrome bits that have the shape of the upper door mounting location. I’ll look at them again. I don’t think they fit on my e3. The handle mounts too close to the top trim piece.
Part #6 in picture.

Yes, i saw that bit with W&N, in plastic chrome. Realoem has this listed for a rhd CSL, but not parts 3 or 9, which I think would match. But anyway, looks like they're not for me

Have dropped Stan a pm, to see if he has a spare pair of ears!