Doors panel material

Evaldas

Reaction score
Hi there.
Could you please kindly recommend where in Europe I can get material for door panels going above armrest (marked with red arrow).
Thank you
Evaldas

Attachments

• BMW e9 doors panel.png
    BMW e9 doors panel.png
    482.3 KB · Views: 148
You probably woun't find this material as new separately (only as a whole panel), because the facture is from heat press process & is integrated part of whole side panel.
There are several manufacturers that make only complete panels.

You probably woun't find this material as new separately (only as a whole panel), because the facture is from heat press process & is integrated part of whole side panel.
There are several manufacturers that make only complete panels.
Thank you. Potentially you are right, but I found one company in US with the similar material available. Just currently shipping process is very complicated .

I know World Upholstery in the US can supply material with that embossing (as well as complete panels). I would think if World has access to that material that the other suppliers of interior kits for the E9 would also have access to the material. Have you tried Klaus Hermann Mayer (Germany)?

I know World Upholstery in the US can supply material with that embossing (as well as complete panels). I would think if World has access to that material that the other suppliers of interior kits for the E9 would also have access to the material. Have you tried Klaus Hermann Mayer (Germany)?
Thank you. I have tried Upholstery in US, it is 3 months period to get shippment from US. I will try to contact Klaus Hermann Mayer. One more time - million thanks

Back