e3 shown in new Bob Marley movie trailer

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Went to see the new Mission Impossible movie today and we saw a trailer for the new Bob Marley movie. First saw a noticeable e3 taillight - car looks baikal. a little later saw the front grill, then a sideview of the e3 ... and a little later there was a similar color MB

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
A short story about what I knew about Bob Marley. My son who had all his music back 30 years ago wanted tickets for a concert here in MA, Not knowing much about Marley I called my Mom who at he time was in her mid 60's and asked her if she would get up early around 6:30 and get two tickets for the concert. Hours later she came back and said do you have any idea how long I had to wait in line? My answer was did you get the tickets. Later that day I was talking to a customer and told him I had sent my mother to get tickets for the Bob Marley concert. He gave out a laugh and said I don't think so Marley Dead. How was I to know the concert was his son who was the performer.

otter74

Reaction score
I knew that Marley briefly worked at a Ford plant in Delaware, but I did not know that he ever had an E3, or a W108, if he did.

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm from Miami and had a lot of Jamaica friends. Blanket statement but Jamaicans as a whole LOVE BMWs ...everyone I knew had one if not more .

Alice Couper

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Bob liked his BMWs. He purportedly claimed BMW stood for "Bob Marley & the Wailers.). I recall he also had an E12 but couldn't find a photo of it.

1691678229963.png

1691678329798.png

1691678612782.png

flightning1

Reaction score
YESs EYE . The Day ey' introduced jimi'z "NEW Mom" (as He called Ayako San when She Married His Dad, on Her Birthday. .23 JUNE 1966) to Bob's Mom, Cedella. 4.13.1986 . 'MA B' did Not want to Buy it Mahn! (Cedella went by Cedella BOoker, even though Bob Marley's MOM) Johndavid F. NM/FL USA ☮️
Aya San meets.jpg
Aya San meets 3.jpg
AyA San meets Bob Marley's Mom.jpg

coupe2800cs

Reaction score
Everyone that knows, knew that BMW really stood for the times in general, it just happened to be synonyms with music vibrations of the times also.... The real story ....