E3 Steering Wheels

Grobiwan

Reaction score
I have what I believe are two 74-76 E3 steering wheels that came with my recent purchase of an E9. I have attempted to confirm their model #'s to no avail. If one of the many experts out there recognizes these models and can comment, that would be much appreciated.

I do not intend to utilize either on the E9 and and I am looking to part with both of them. $125 each, $225 for both + shipping.

Thanks in advance.

David

Attachments

• Steering wheels front Horizontal.jpg
    Steering wheels front Horizontal.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Steering Wheels Back 2.jpg
    Steering Wheels Back 2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 43
E23 or E28 or whatever but surely not E3. E3 & E9 nearly always had the same model steering wheels. From September 1973 both got the four spoke with the pull-off cushion at the centre and the fanfare switches in the spokes. Very different from yours. Sorry for only telling you where your wheels do not belong instead of where they belong.

E23 or E28 or whatever but surely not E3. E3 & E9 nearly always had the same model steering wheels. From September 1973 both got the four spoke with the pull-off cushion at the centre and the fanfare switches in the spokes. Very different from yours. Sorry for only telling you where your wheels do not belong instead of where they belong.
Thank you, appreciate the feedback.

Back