e30 325i can needs rescuing

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Should say "cab"! doh! A neighbor is selling this car. I would buy it myself, but we have six vehicles and my wife (the voice of reason) said no. And this time she meant it!

Anyway, it is a 1991 with automatic (darn), red. The good: all VIN tags present, no rust, 72000 miles all in Florida. Runs nicely, shifts well, tracks well, turns well. The bad: paint moderately faded from the sun, seats faded and cracked from the sun, AC inop, timing belt needs doing, left front fender has been painted, but appears to be the original panel, and brakes are very soft. The rockers appear totally solid, but someone painted them black. Weird.

I bet 3k, or less, would take it. Do the timing belt and fix the brakes and you would have a nice summer driver if you live up north. Nice car for a kid. Seems like a job for Rob Siegel! Column fodder!

It just makes me sad to see this one so neglected. It needs rescuing! Tough to find e30s without a zillion miles on the clock.

The owner is the third owner. He seems like a nice guy, but he is just clueless about old BMWs. It needs a real caretaker.

PM me for info.

Scott

Last edited: