E46 Wagon Production numbers question

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi, been a while since I posted. I'm thinking of retiring my long serving Forester XT due to the cost of gasoline, general wear and buying a.....23' AWD Prius as my daily. When I put the Forester on the road it was because I do a lot of forays into snow country at night and at the time my rear wheel drive E46 Wagon was a liability. Still own the car though and it is time to move it to a new home. So this morning I started by trying to find pricing info and BAT was the first stop. I was very surprised to see what clean E46 wagons command.

Mine is a rear drive, manual Tranny, Sportspack car with no sunroof, HID lights, factory Nav , HK sound, headlight washers. Colour is Mystic Blue. (My Avatar with dog poking out) From what I can see there are very, very few optioned this way. (Especially the Sports pack , no sunroof) . Manuals are very hard to find as well.
So was wondering if anybody knows how many were brought into the US with manuals and Sport Pack in say 2003 or how to find BMW production numbers?

Tia.

Last edited:
It's been a while since I saw the production numbers somewhere, but I think production for E46 wagons like yours (manual, sports package, no sunroof) was really low, like in the triple digits.

It's been a while since I saw the production numbers somewhere, but I think production for E46 wagons like yours (manual, sports package, no sunroof) was really low, like in the triple digits.
Thanks, I'll keep digging.

Just reading up on numbers got me to this page on a build a guy did to make an M3 powered All Wheel drive Touring. What a Beauty!

Back