E9 Cabriolet

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This E9 Cabriolet was on the Bavaria Tour 2021 in Oberammergau Germany September 8-12.

IMG_7222.jpeg
IMG_7223.jpeg
IMG_7224.jpeg
IMG_7225.jpeg
IMG_7226.jpeg
IMG_7227.jpeg
IMG_7228.jpeg
IMG_7229.jpeg
IMG_7230.jpeg
IMG_7231.jpeg
IMG_7232.jpeg

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looks like some areas in the Switzerland/German/Italian border area I visited a couple times when I was yodeling through the Alps...LOL. I can't remember the exact region, but I will ask the wife. Looks like a great trip. I like this Cab, looks like fun. I've seen it before, probably on this site. The purist in me doesn't want to like it, but it kind of grows on you. No, not like a wart.......Looks like a slush box with a stick shift knob eh? Nice Petri! Enjoy the trip!!!

Eric V

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I’m surprised at how good that looks. Wonder how it looks with the top down?

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Andrew has posted a bunch of amazing pics on Facebook. There was one of this car with the top down. Cut off the roof and you have just another BMW., IMHO.

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
Well now, there is much more to this car than it's cabriolet roof. It is an automatic, with what-looks-to-me to be a complex audio upgrade, plus those sport seats. Perhaps even a centre armrest. Would sure like to get the background on the build out of this Coupe. err Cabriolet. ;)

Last edited:

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
one like this, perhaps even this one (wheel and caps are identical) is for sale by the way. Price on inquiry....

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
one like this, perhaps even this one (wheel and caps are identical) is for sale by the way. Price on inquiry....

Hello, and thank you for responding, as of now I have 2 E9 1971 2800cs and 1973 3.0cs and 1996 E31 850 and I don't have a room for new toys, however your car is very interesting car and you can say it is one of the kind