E9 couple original parts, new ebay listing, no reserve....

1966Kevinb

Reaction score
E9 enthusiasts ... Link is at bottom. The reserve has been met and the price right now is below what some would value the E9 side roundels themselves or one of the 2 tail light assemblies.
Prices from BMW for these are $$$$.
Amazing set of Vintage BMW parts! E9
INCLUDES ALL: 2 Very rare & beautiful E9 side badges!! Left, center and right FRONT GRILLS, TAILLIGHTS right and left plus center chrome piece. Center chrome piece has no dents or dings. Original wiper arms--all 1970. All from car that was bought in Oklahoma stayed in Texas. Center console with all gear indicators (one of the original natural hair brushes in excellent condition.) Roundels from hood and trunk--all color gone from age but they look cool. Front side indicators. 2800 rear badge. Set of 4 original chrome hub caps, 2 E9 side grills, two yellow reflectors.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E9-VINT...00CS-Emblem-Grill-/291075556017#ht_555wt_1161

I hope the link works. If it doesn't, sorry. Maybe someone can post it properly. Thank you for having such a cool site. Hope this helps someone get what they need. They will have the spares on hand. When someone accidently backed into and cracked the tail light on my newly restored car, I wish I would have had a spare!
I was tempted to keep the side roundels with the rings and display them somewhere like my desk or frame with a picture. Legendary design. They are so cool. Best, Kevinb

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
there are a few things that might be good as spares but some of it is really questionable - like the hubcaps, the c roundels. not going to comment on the c pillar roundels. i think where the auction is right now is all that its worth, no way is it worth triple. better pics might tell the story if things are worth more

hard to tell the condition of the grilles (front and side). the wiper arms have some corrosion. we shall see

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
FYI... We all know that we allow newbies to post classified ads on the site because we want everyone to get the opportunity to find e9 parts. I thought everyone might like to know that Kevin made a donation to the site prior to posting his ad/link.

Thanks Kevin and good luck with the sale.

Dan

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
wow, i stand corrected. somebody executed the buy it now on these parts ... congrats Kevin, you made some money.