E9 CSL front spoiler and rear boot Spoiler, Where can I buy from?

James Poulter

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone purchased a front spoiler like this, A few people are selling them on Ebay, anyone have any feedback on them?

Also after a rear boot spoiler like this one below, Any ideas where I can get one?

Many thanks

1566326486824.png

Skip at 714-527-3121 mrglasscar.com
Dan Koturov, https://www.freewebs.com/csilcoupe/
Bill Proud at [email protected]
Peter Sliskovich (in wilmington near long beach) at http://www.coupeking.com

Be very sure to get full insurance coverage on any shipped fiberglass part. For that matter, almost ANY breakable part shipped by ANYONE.

And all I did was use the Chrome search function for ten seconds.

Hi James,
I googled your location to the UK, right? Also guessing you are looking for the standard front spoiler as on the Csl pic.
The rear ‘ducklip’ spoilers (with rubber lip) can be possibly sourced from our member @daddywad in the UK.
He would also be the one for the front spoiler or guide you towards where to get one.
Send him a private message via the forum.

Cheers
Keshav

Hi James,
I googled your location to the UK, right? Also guessing you are looking for the standard front spoiler as on the Csl pic.
The rear ‘ducklip’ spoilers (with rubber lip) can be possibly sourced from our member @daddywad in the UK.
He would also be the one for the front spoiler or guide you towards where to get one.
Send him a private message via the forum.

Cheers
Keshav

Many thanks for the help :) wanted to get something that some has some experience with rather than pot luck with eBay.

And that is a pic of a member owned Csl (I believe) now residing in SOCAL.

I didn't think anyone would know that Steve, 10/10 man.

K, no catch, just couldn't remember if yours was. I'm happy with mine but it is so weak, maybe something for winter

:cool:

I didn't think anyone would know that Steve, 10/10 man.

K, no catch, just couldn't remember if yours was. I'm happy with mine but it is so weak, maybe something for winter

:cool:

I’m in IT. Highlander quotes are mandatory. The only reason we have seen a decline is because the the Game of Thrones quotes are eating up all the airtime.

Back