E9 featured by BMW Group Classic

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I watched it again. @Wes, I feel like I have been over-critical as of late. With that said, I can’t let this one go. I really wish the scenery was better, your car was shinier, and your accent was more charming. Other than that it was good. :D

Ajay

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What an awesome video and incredible Scenic Footage. Great to see BMW Classic finally recognizing our beautiful cars and Wes' is a real CSL beauty.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Love it! Hysterical that they added English subtitles to Wes speaking . . . in English. Well, in ‘Strane. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

probably they addded the subtitles to help people from non english speaking countries that maybe need some help to understand english
only a guess...

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I was wondering about that... How exactly was bmwclassic helpful?
(Apart from flying a film crew to the other side of the world for 4 days so the rest of us can enjoy a 2 minute video of course. )

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
Spectacular video Wes, makes me want to come to Tassie for a driving holiday even more now.

Just out of interest do BMW pay for you and your car to star in the video? Or is it based on you inviting them to do the collaboration? Just curious because that's quite an expensive shoot by the looks of it with all the different locations.

Great to see BMW Classic doing such great marketing. I wonder if BMW Classic have any plans to set up in Aus. (I know Porsche Australia have just opened a classic dept in their Melbourne dealership offering everything from OEM classic parts to full classic Porsche restorations)

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Give me a heads up and I'll make time to do a trip with you.
Depending on when I might have the CSL on the road :D

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
My family does better photo shoots , better Bmw classic videos etc than Bmw magazines , Bmw Classic you tube channels etc etc can produce !!!

I have been told my family should just have it’s own Bmw videos on tube and it’s own Bmw magazine for Bmw enthusiasts to buy, every few months !!!

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wes and his story were chosen over a host of other international stories that were offered to BMW Classic, including Uruguay, Oman, Mexico, Colombia, various locations in the USA and in Europe. I believe his story was the front runner from day one.
His dedication brought well earned results.

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
So Bmw owners stories are emailed into Bmw classic and they decide which story to take up ?!
Interesting

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
“offered” is not “emailed”
Candidates were suggested by longterm
BMW enthusiasts independent of model.

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
How did I miss this video last week??? Just loved all of it. Congrats, Wes and "The Magician" :cool:

Ed Z

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
“offered” is not “emailed”
Candidates were suggested by longterm
BMW enthusiasts independent of model.

Hi My name is Markos. I don’t actually drive BMW’s, and I rarely work on them. I enjoy random facts and technical details. I regularly critique online FS listings that feature BMW’s much nicer than my own. I hope to drive a BMW one day, but until then I will surf the internet. This is my story!