E9 Firewall LHD Set- Reproduction

alprada70

http://www.oilsdesigngroup.com/
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm selling a E9 Firewall LHD Set - Reproduction.
Built-in EVA black sheet, In 15 mm and 5 mm, with aluminium heat protection (lower bulkhead).
With 3 riveted anchor hooks in black electroplating and 1 reinforcement plate.

$325 USD + Paypal Fees
$ 60 Shipping to US (ask me for other destinations)
Box size 97 x 35 x 5 cm (38x14x2")

Alvaro

Diapositiva1.jpeg
Diapositiva2.jpeg

Last edited:

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Looks super nice Alvaro, nice job. So the bottom section is 15mm thick and the top one is 5mm thick?

The black metal reinforcement plate that is almost under the middle metal hook on the top section --does it have the hole in it for the fuel hose hanging plastic clamp? I can't see it in the picture. Thanks, Luis

alprada70

http://www.oilsdesigngroup.com/
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Luis, Thank you!
That's correct, Botton 15mm and top 5mm. About the holes, I suppressed that hole.. all the images I saw of the firewall are broken in that part ... but I can reproduce it with a hole.

Alvaro

sfdon

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score

????????

OILS´S DESIGN GROUP​

OILS´s Design Group
[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ fullwidth=”on” _builder_version=”4.4.8″][et_pb_nextend_smart_slider_3_fullwidth slider=”2″ _builder_version=”4.4.8″][/et_pb_nextend_smart_slider_3_fullwidth][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”About Section” _builder_version=”4.4.8″ background_color=”#ffffff” custom_padding=”90px||90px|”][et_pb_row admin_label=”Section Title” _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_margin=”|auto|-3px|auto||” custom_padding=”||0px|”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Title”