E9 , from Colombia

Milton Salazar

Reaction score
Hi there, another guy from Colombia, I live in Bucaramanga a small City northeast Bogotá (the capital).
I just recently bought a manual 3.0 csi 1975, fjord blue, in Colombia from new; 2 previous owners, known history, the odometer shows 75849 kms. The engine and other mechanical parts have not been restored; the body was restored a couple of years ago, the interior is original (Blue leather), it comes with electric sunroof, windows, mirrors and A/C (original equipment)
I Picked up the car on Friday in Bogota after 2 years in a garage and took it to Motorclásico (a FIVA approved event)
Then drove home without problems, the car is back in Bogota again (900 kms with not a single problem).
Despite these the car is in need of a lot of work to take to another level, Your knowledge and help will be needed.
Previous experience with BMW is reduce to an E30 320 coupe that belonged to my family from 1986 to 1997.
I have a lot of interest in vintage cars, having restored a jag xk-120 roadster 53, e type Otis 68, xj6 71 and a mark V dhc /50 (ongoing project)
Regards

Milton Salazar

Reaction score
IMG_1707.jpg
IMG_1707.jpg
IMG_1816.jpg
IMG_1816.jpg
IMG_1707.jpg

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I would love to return to Colombia now that the situation has improved.
I used to work by the Rio Nechi next to Zaragoza in Antioquia. That was back in the 1990’s. Pretty country made much better by peace.

Alejandro Giraldo

Reaction score
Hi there, another guy from Colombia, I live in Bucaramanga a small City northeast Bogotá (the capital).
I just recently bought a manual 3.0 csi 1975, fjord blue, in Colombia from new; 2 previous owners, known history, the odometer shows 75849 kms. The engine and other mechanical parts have not been restored; the body was restored a couple of years ago, the interior is original (Blue leather), it comes with electric sunroof, windows, mirrors and A/C (original equipment)
I Picked up the car on Friday in Bogota after 2 years in a garage and took it to Motorclásico (a FIVA approved event)
Then drove home without problems, the car is back in Bogota again (900 kms with not a single problem).
Despite these the car is in need of a lot of work to take to another level, Your knowledge and help will be needed.
Previous experience with BMW is reduce to an E30 320 coupe that belonged to my family from 1986 to 1997.
I have a lot of interest in vintage cars, having restored a jag xk-120 roadster 53, e type Otis 68, xj6 71 and a mark V dhc /50 (ongoing project)
Regards
Bienvenido Milton
stunning cars as well awesome e9 ♥️♥️
please email me directly to [email protected] and what ever help you need I will be happy to help you out in any way !!
I am in the south, Cali

looking forward to see more pics of the car and congrats, you got your self an stunning car

Bob

Site Donor
Reaction score
He Milton,
Buenas muy súper mas un amigo de colombia.