E9 goodies from the 2002 board

Look at these cars!

Jimmy, do you know this guy, or guys that have all of these cars?

HEY! Who let all those people in my garage!!! :evil:

Ha ha ha...just kidding, I think this was a BMW/Alpina club gathering in the Netherlands, see a previous post. Defintely one of the coolest BMW collections.....all he needs is a 507. I think the collector is a major supermarket chain owner, "JUMBO" logos/rigs in video.

-shanon

private CSL collection in NL

Not sure if this is the guy or not ...... but at least 2 of the cars, belonged to a gentleman in the Netherlands by the name of Husiman ...... he has 2 sons who race in various sports car racing venues with varying success ( Patrick Husiman races in the US frequently ...... ALMS and Grand AM Rolex as well as Porsche cup racing)

I have been told the "Levi's" CSL race car (affectionatly known as the "cow car" because of the paint job) has been sold, along with the black CSL with the "grey" ghost highlights, about the same time I bought my Alpina modified CSL, from Mr. Husiman ........... If my info was correct, these cars now belong to the current owner in this video.

Would love to know if any "Euro" members have info ....... I do not think the Chamonix series 2 Bat is Yannick's "Stuck Bat" as it is still fitted with 16inch Alpinas in all recent pics I've seen published from Europen shows(and the CSL in the video has stock 14 iknch).

Be safe all, Jimmy

Hey... I'' ve been there. It really is impressive. It's the garage of Mister Frits van Eerd. Last year he invited the members of the dutch Coupe club for a visit. Many mainly CSL's but also much others.

Mister Van Eerd has huge founds to celebrate his hobby. He is ceo and co-owner of a supermarket chain here in the Netherlands. A huge hall of the national distribution centre of the chain is reserved for his collection. He also has two or more technicians in full service to maintain and to restore cars. His goal is to obtain as much as possible csl's and to restore them to a perfect state. He indeed bought many of the Huisman collection.

Frits van Eerd also is a fanatic rally driver and with his Toyota evo he is a top 3 driver in the not so very important durch rally trophey races.

Bart, Amsterdam Netherlands

The white Batmobile is an original Series 2 Batmobile. I sold it to him. I know him very well.

Back