E9 Headlights

Adadebe

Reaction score
Anyone knows if an Euro e21 - 320 headlight will fit a Euro 73cs E9. The headlight buckets - are they the same or if any modifications need to be made.

Also did all the Us Specs 73 cs come with AC?

If you look in the Tech Info links at the top of the page there is a section that has window stickers of back in the day. The one with a 73cs shows AC was a $800 option.

You might try realoem.com to cross reference the e21 euro headlight. Click on the archive section, it shows the part numbers for the vehicles.

All 5 3/4" headlamps mount the same -- sealed beam, Hella, Cibie, whatever. Why are you interested in the e21 headlamps?

Most, but not every, US e9 came with Aircon. Almost universally in later years like '73.

I'll like to change my inner lights of my 3.0cs to yellow (legal or illegal) like most french E9s and I am having a hell of a time finding those lights. So I figured if I get the Euro 320 lights and buckets I could fit it in.

Anyone knows how/where to get the euro Yellow high beam lights? I think they look nice on the e9s

Any thoughts

Also what will I need to change my radiator fan from the stock 5 blades to nine blades.

I am new to BMW (I have a 61 mercedes 190 sl and have always admired the e9s)

Back