E9 rolling chassis

willybali

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a 1971 2800CS, rolling chassis with engine/trans, I bought this to finish my car, which had been stripped while in storage, this car, sold on Ebay for 6100, but was a bad deal, the buyer sold to me for 4900 and I want to sell to anyone that needs parts,complete interior, or whole car for that matter, I took the bumpers, swapped the lsd diff for an open one and many other NLA pieces. Make me an offer, as it's only about getting as much back, as possible, this car could be restored, though, a donor parts car perhaps better,perfect headliner. doors. contact here or 4152349807, leave message--land line no texts.Car is in Novato Ca.Photos in detail upon request.Car runs.

Last edited:

Kami

Reaction score
71 E9 Parts

Hi. I have a complete 71 E9 that needs a bunch of good parts. Could you provide more detail and pix of the condition of interior, dash, carpet, wood, etc.? Is it auto or manual trans- and in what condition? mine runs too but needs rebuilding. How is the front grills, chrome, trim, door/window seals, trunk and hood seals, etc.
Thanks. Kami: [email protected]

willybali

Site Donor
Reaction score
vin

2204088---the site said the VIN had been registered.--date of build 10/70:roll:

The car has SOLD--

Last edited: