E9 shell on eBay

Seen worse, but will definitely look worse after coming out of a dipper or blaster.

Great for a CSL Batwing clone project me thinks.

The ad for this shell has been on eBay for several years...
There is less and less of it every year.
I haven’t even owned it that long nor have I removed any parts since listing it, but you got the vin right

I saw an ad for this body for sale on eBay about two/three years ago, remember well the first photo of a car loaded onto a tow truck.
Maybe it was an advertisement from the previous owner.
I didn't mean the disassembly of parts, but the progressive rusting of the body.
I considered buying this car in order to obtain some body parts for my project, but I decided against it due to the condition and the cost of transport to Poland.
But for someone in the US, it's probably a good buy at the proposed price.

Body in a similar condition is currently available in Europe for more money:

Someone must have finalized the transaction on the body from the advertisement whose link I provided above because it is no longer available.
The seller wanted 7,500 Euro for it.

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2024-09-13 o 09.31.25.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2024-09-13 o 09.31.25.png
    523.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I actually sold it once for $7500 to a guy in Thailand who wanted me to cut it into pieces so he could import it as spare parts and weld it back together. Because apparently you can’t import cars like this in his country. But I refunded him because he changed his mind.

It’s not a bad car. I wanted to put a corvette under it as I have a group 5 kit in my shed for it as well. Just know I won’t get to it anytime soon so it sits in storage and needs to go.

I think it’s a great opportunity. If someone had a complete but rusty e9 they could take this shell and put it on a rotisserie and metal work it and paint it then swap parts from the complete rusty car over. I think it’s harder to find a shell than it is to find a complete rusty car.

I think if it had a front subframe and was a roller it would be sold by now. But it’s not that hard to move without a front end as the front is very light weight.

Attachments

• IMG_3992.png
    IMG_3992.png
    580.7 KB · Views: 23
Back