E9 Suspension kits

Someday

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi all, any advice on where to source a full suspension system front & rear for a 1972 CSI, I also want to lower the car. Ideally I need spring, shocks and all attachments to fit directly to the car which is located in Europe.

Jaymic in UK & Wallothnesch in DE or waiting on stock.

Many thanks.

Take a look at the kw varient 3, which comes "pre set" for the e9 from raab autosport. coilovers in front. standard in rear. if you want to play with rear ride height, buy the high and low, rear spring perches from walloth, and see what you like. uses the standard front rubber top strut bearings, so not race car harsh, prob want to use a pair of negative camber plates from Carl Nelson, when you lower the front. get the 28 / 23mm front and rear sway bar kit from suspension techniques. front and rear alpina replica strut braces from mark thompson. ........ thats my special recipe

Ground Control has a good reputation...

Take a look at the kw varient 3, which comes "pre set" for the e9 from raab autosport. coilovers in front. standard in rear. if you want to play with rear ride height, buy the high and low, rear spring perches from walloth, and see what you like. uses the standard front rubber top strut bearings, so not race car harsh, prob want to use a pair of negative camber plates from Carl Nelson, when you lower the front. get the 28 / 23mm front and rear sway bar kit from suspension techniques. front and rear alpina replica strut braces from mark thompson. ........ thats my special recipe

+1 Raab Autosport & big ST anti-sway bars, I'd use adjustable K-Max negative camber plates instead of fixed.

Hi all, any advice on where to source a full suspension system front & rear for a 1972 CSI, I also want to lower the car. Ideally I need spring, shocks and all attachments to fit directly to the car which is located in Europe.

Jaymic in UK & Wallothnesch in DE or waiting on stock.

Many thanks.
BC racing in the UK do a kit as to GAZ also UK based, the only thing you'll need to do or get done is to remove the front strut tubes from the hub and then weld in the new front units.

If you don't want to go full coil over, I went with adjustable GAZ shocks and H&R springs. The GAZ are so much nicer than the overrated bilstein and they are fully adjustable.

You can also the normal v3 for e9 simply direct from kw.
I‘m not sure if it‘s the „raab“ Edition only, but according to raab, the rear axle is now also height adjustable.

my suspension is done by INTRAX in Holland.... adjustable coilovers on all 4 corners.
Adjustable camber plates front
Required serious welding ( reinforcement ) in the rear
adjustable INTRAX shocks

Back