e9 wheel covers - 3 versions

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
okay, i promised a few people that i would post the 3 versions of the wheel covers for the trunk - i photographed the same side in as close to the same angle / zoom as i could. the originals were more textured and are obviously more brittle. the BMW new ones are the smoothest (mild texture) and have a foam insulation on the back side - presumably the originals did too and is a similar thickness to the new one ... and the new one from @KastelikClassicCar has a nice texture.

BMW Original (from my 2800cs)
wc - original 1.jpg

wc - original 2.jpg

this is the one that BMW made about 8 or so years ago

wc - new bmw 1.jpg

wc - new bmw 2.jpg

and these are the new ones that we did a group buy on from @KastelikClassicCar
wc - new 1.jpg

wc - new 2.jpg

Attachments

• wc - new 1.jpg
    wc - new 1.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
okay, i promised a few people that i would post the 3 versions of the wheel covers for the trunk - i photographed the same side in as close to the same angle / zoom as i could. the originals were more textured and are obviously more brittle. the BMW new ones are the smoothest (mild texture) and have a foam insulation on the back side - presumably the originals did too and is a similar thickness to the new one ... and the new one from @KastelikClassicCar has a nice texture.

BMW Original (from my 2800cs)
View attachment 164399

View attachment 164400

this is the one that BMW made about 8 or so years ago

View attachment 164401

View attachment 164402

and these are the new ones that we did a group buy on from @KastelikClassicCar
View attachment 164405
Scott, Are you sure you have the right pics? BMW and Kastelik look the same to me, the thumbnail pic might be different.

Back