e9coupe.com web site now #1 in Google

coupe74

Reaction score
It took Google long enough, but e9coupe.com is now the #1 ranked web page for searches for "BMW 3.0cs".

FYI, here is the Wikipedia listing for E9:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_E9
It references a movie in which a coupe appeared too. Who submitted this? Someone here? I'll have to rent the movie. I'll bet I don't have much competition for it. ;-) :

"A BMW 3.0 CSI was seen in Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo as one of the competing cars in the Trans-France Race." :p :p

gpetrus

Reaction score
There is a shot in 'The French Connection' of an e9. When they are picking up the Lincoln(with loaded rocker panels) from the NYC parking garage.

There is a Meg Ryan movie called 'When A Man Loves A Woman'(yes, I can hear you laughing) the family car is an e9. There is quite a bit of footage of the car in the movie. The movie isn't as horrible as it sounds, she plays an alcolholic living in the Bay Area. 1994

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
SF CS..

I watched "The Pursuit of Happyness" over the holidays and noticed a Polaris small bumpered CS parked on a SF street in the background. Anyone know who's this might be? You get about two seconds to check it out! ;-)

Dan