EAGKnox HAS sent parts

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This is not about the money! We are talking about $5.00! I purchased two of the "chrome" inserts that go in the wheels that open the wing windows from Rich in KY.

The cheap "chrome" is peeling away from mine, and I have been trying to replace them for a long time.

Along comes Rich(EAGKnox) who responds to my search, I send him $5.00, silence. Eventually he writes they are going in the mail tomorrow. Nothing.

I PM him three times. Nothing.

I know $5.00 is chump change, but I am feeling like the chump.

So, does anyone else have these inserts in their parts stash? I would love to replace mine.

Thanks,

Steve ONeill

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A COUPLE OF THINGS - minor point - Rich is in Knoxville, TN. he has a nice shop there + operates a german car service business + supports some race cars. he does part some cars as he finds them to supplement the business. i have been to his shop to pick up the parts i bought from him. i do have his phone number if you need it as well as his email address - pm me if you want them. i am waiting for a couple of things from him as well (2 rear brake backing plates) that i knew he wouldn't be able to ship until he was ready to junk the carcass. i ought to check back with him.

execmalibu

Reaction score
Rich the seller is a good guy! He sent me a HUGE box of parts from that car..

I TOTALLY understand your position and it is interesting that you posted about a $5 part because when I posted last week that I got JERKED AROUND for $15 in parts a few guys said that I should chill out and it that getting JERKED AROUND was OK.

I disagree! It makes no difference if it is $5 for small chrome trim pieces or $5,000 for an Alpina Motor. If you think you found the parts you need and made a deal no one likes getting JERKED AROUND!

That being said...

I dealt with Rich and it did take a little bit of time to get my stuff but he warned me that he was busy... But I finally got a huge box with all of the fender trim plus extras (13 pieces) and a dash and misc other parts... EVERYTHING was very nice!!!!

Unlike YELLOWBULLET Rich was very accurate in his descriptions and included shipping in his price!!!

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks execmalibu. I hope Rich reads all this and sends the parts or explains his silence. He did say in a PM quite a while back the parts were going in the mail the next day.

I would love to post a Big Note saying he came through with the parts or had a valid explanation.

It is NOT the $$$s it is the principle.

thanks, Steve

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Parts came today from eagknox(rich)

Those of you who read my post about the $5.00 parts I purchased from Rich(eagknox)
I have good news.
The parts arrived today, four days after I sent an email to his web site. The two inserts for the cranks that open and close the wing windows are in excellent condition.

Thanks Rich.

Remember, patience is a virgin.

STeve

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I posted a message the other day that the parts arrived shortly after I sent an email to the seller's shop.

They are just as he described them months ago.

Thanks Rich.

Steve