Early Schnitzer Colours

Klassic

Reaction score
Im interested to find out what this orange colour is against the Polaris silver. Is it actually orange (like Inka) or is it a red (like you see on Schnitzer cars of the period),.... or, is the photo is not "colour correct" at all?
I have seen variations of red / orange across a few period Schnitzer e9 photos against Polaris, hence the confusion.
Some help on this would be appreciated as I would like to replicate the scheme on a race car project, but ideally i want to have it "correct".
Thanks in advance.

Im interested to find out what this orange colour is against the Polaris silver. Is it actually orange (like Inka) or is it a red (like you see on Schnitzer cars of the period),.... or, is the photo is not "colour correct" at all?
I have seen variations of red / orange across a few period Schnitzer e9 photos against Polaris, hence the confusion.
Some help on this would be appreciated as I would like to replicate the scheme on a race car project, but ideally i want to have it "correct".
Thanks in advance.
IMG20211124155408.jpg

IMG20211123141018.jpg

Nice images coming through, thanks for the repsonse. Im geeting the impression that Hellrot may be the red, and it looks orange in certain photo/print conditions.

What do you think?

not sure of course, that ( restored) car looks Verona /Polaris ..... old pics look more orange. Could indeed be fading colors of a print.

Just noticed on the Franz Ostermaier car the Olden Kott and Motul stickers (which are clearly red in colour), contrast against the car orangy red stripes and front.
This takes me closer to the answer...

Back