East Bay coupe crawl??

shanon

Reaction score
Howdy all,

Appears there are a few of us Coupers out here in the East Bay (SF, CA Bay Area). Since my 'relocation' this summer, I have had the chance to do a little exploring and have found some great drives out here. Even my own private 'Autobahn'... :twisted:

Maybe we can pull something together sometime, Father Time & Mother Nature permitting. Of course, all ya coupers would be welcome.

-shanon

Sounds like fun. Seems like the weather is off an on latly. My coupe has not seen any rain during my ownership, so lets plan for a sunny day! I think It should be nice through out next week.
My traditional route is Jaquine Miller road off highway 13, then down Skyline blvd which makes for a very nice view on a sunny day.
Keep me posted!

Hi Shanon,

I'm still working to get mine rolling. Picking up some steam now for hopefully a Spring '08 launch. Keep me posted.

East Bay Crawl

All man, you got me longing for the days that I use to take my Coupe from Richmond hills, through Kensington, Albany and Berkeley hills all the way to the end of Skyline Blvd. Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast. Make sure you take some pics form the top of the hill showing the bay.

There is no place like the Bay. I miss it. So does my Coupe, which was purchased some 16 years ago from a private owner in Marin County.

Back