Edit: NLA (FS: Core Front Seats)

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Edit: I’ve decided to keep the cores. They have the best support out of my three sets of front seats. I was really wishing I could thin the beard.

Hi Folks,

I have a set of black velour front seat cores, vertical stitching. The seats function and you could stick them in a project car, perhaps with covers, etc. They were in my damp car for a long time. I’ve No major tears Seat rails not included. Honestly these are better than most cores but I can’t guarantee that they won’t smell musty. $200 plus shipping.

16908119566_a84b4ec006_b.jpg

(SOLD) Black Leather rear seats (seats only). I bought these from a Seattle member this summer. I mainly needed the front seats. I got a good deal ($500) and I’m paying it forward. These are actually quite nice. Cushions are firm and there are no cracks or tears. There are a few dents in the leather, like when something was poking at them for a year. $250 plus shipping. I would really like these to go to a ‘driver’ as they are in good shape.

36973538013_9f41a1f350_b.jpg

Front Seat tracks: $100 plus shipping or $75 with front seats.

Last edited:
Oops! Didn't read carefully. Rear seats only. Still interested.

Rob,

I do have a set of core center and outer armrests. No tears but they are still not great. I would replace the wood on the outer armrests.

Rob,

I do have a set of core center and outer armrests. No tears but they are still not great. I would replace the wood on the outer armrests.

I can’t find your cell. Shoot me a PM or text me if you want to talk seats.

Back