el e9 pictured as one of the cars ....

Thanks for sharing...my only disappointment, of course is the non-inclusion of the brave little toaster, the 2002. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

These 5 best, 10 worst, etc. articles are written to draw viewers to the writers web site. Everyone's picks will likely be different.

I'm a big fan of 2002s, but I'd have a hard time including it with "The 5 Most Beautiful BMWs...Lovely Lookers". It's good looking but pretty much 3 boxes.

I'd also nix the E28 (although it is my favorite of the DD BMWs I have owned), and the E38. I'd include an E24 (euro trim) and an E31.

Why do UK E9's have that black vinyl top? Is it also used on their sunroof models? Many American cars have vinyl tops and they are notorious places to find rust.

Didn't know the E9 came as a CLS model.

I mostly agree with the clickbait headline, and share D.S' distaste for the "(insert number here) best/worst". Having had 15 2002s myself and a euro 635CSi, those cars should have made the list. But who'd read an article about the Seven Best BMWs...? Love the E31 though apparently few others did. The E32 was a fine machine and very popular in its day as well, though preferably as the 735i (had one of those too) than the 750i. Anyone recall how popular the E21 or E30 were, in their day?

Back