Emblems / logo grommets part numbers

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have refinished all my emblems and want to re-install them correctly. After doing some searching I realized it might be helpful to have one thread with all parts numbers, at least as I understand it. Please add/correct where needed.

The post sizes on the emblems I have are approximately 5mm for hood and trunk and 4.4mm for c-pillar.

The hole diameters for the posts in the body on my car were: 6.2 mm hood, 7.3mm trunk and 5.9mm c-pillar. Now, since this car has been repainted at least twice I would expect that some mucking around was done on these holes so those sizes are probably not fully accurate.

From what I gather, for the hood and trunk, the original grommet part (NLA) is 51141852899. It has been superseded by 51141807495 which is currently available at Walloth and Amazon

For the c-pillar, the enamel ones have threaded posts but the raised letter ones have smooth posts like the hood and trunk emblems. WallothNesch seems to indicate that you use the same grommet (7495) for the c-pillars which seems odd as mine were thinner and longer. Does anyone know what the part number for the c-pillar grommet is?

Back