Fauci has Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Fauci got Covid.
What next? Don Lawrence's car doesn't start?
YHS never had Covid, my diplomatic immunity works.
Wishing Anthony a quick recovery.

so sad, is that a friend of yours ?
or maybe is the camel in your avatar ?

Sometimes I can't understand your elaborate expressions, be patient whith me

I'm getting older....

BTW I know who Don is,...;-)

so sad, is that a friend of yours ?
or maybe is the camel in your avatar ?

Sometimes I can't understand your elaborate expressions, be patient whith me

I'm getting older....

BTW I know who Don is,...;-)
How blissful you are DQ to live in Bilbao and not know who Anthony Fauci is.
Dr. Fauci is the highest paid employee in the US Federal government, he is older than President Biden, and makes more money than the President.
He is the guy that said that masks do not help early on (for fear the public would buy all the masks and there would be none left for doctors and nurses), and then pivoted to the deep insight that if one mask helps, then two masks help even more.
In my humble opinion, as the main technocrat, Dr. Fauci is the face of the lousy response to the pandemic in the US.
I just wanted to share that karma finally got to the guy that preached from his altar how to stay safe to people that had no choice but to work and take risks during more than two years of pandemic. My expressions may be sarcastic but not very elaborated :).

Dr. Fauci is the highest paid employee in the US Federal government, he is older than President Biden, and makes more money than the President.
He is the guy that said that masks do not help early on (for fear the public would buy all the masks and there would be none left for doctors and nurses), and then pivoted to the deep insight that if one mask helps, then two masks help even more.
In my humble opinion, as the main technocrat, Dr. Fauci is the face of the lousy response to the pandemic in the US.
I just wanted to share that karma finally got to the guy that preached from his altar how to stay safe to people that had no choice but to work and take risks during more than two years of pandemic. My expressions may be sarcastic but not very elaborated :).

oh, that is good, then, ....in fact we do have our own one !!!,

people also said here he (our Doctor) is a stupid

but i am unable to beat him, i assume this has been an extremely difficult thing

thank you for educating me

i always appreciate your sense of humour, hope that you accept mine.

regards

I love your sense of humor, but this post, not so much

I love your sense of humor, but this post, not so much
Agree with Chris - @Arde I actually wrote a paragraph on this but deleted it. I look forward to seeing you at a meet and greet some time. I think you should try and keep this stuff out of the forum. Just my 2c, I know we've had similar discussions on this forum before. You're not the first but maybe it's good not to discuss politics. I like that our interests unite us. If the country weren't so divided, discourse may be a good thing on all forums but currently not so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back