March Virtual Swap is Live (Spring Cleaning Time!)

March Virtual Swap is Live (Spring Cleaning Time!)

• Yeah I’ll likely be buying and selling!

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • I can commit to selling a part in March!

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Nothing to sell, but I’m an interested buyer.

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Don’t clutter the FS section with an influx of listings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
FYI - As someone who has stewarded a 30
page FS listing, I’m erroring on the side of individual FS posts. We can all hit the page 2-10 buttons!

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I made my first sale yesterday. It was a parts wanted sale, but I'm counting it towards the Spring Cleaning sale!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I made my first sale yesterday. It was a parts wanted sale, but I'm counting it towards the Spring Cleaning sale!

FYI - Bumping old listings is okay. I asked @enoz05 to bump some of his. @deQuincey, I know you have several. Try to do it over the course of the month because we still have a long way to go! :D

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
If not readily apparent by the OCD thread titles, I am grooming the classified titles.
I am also making minor edits to posts that can benefit from formatting, including but not limited to bullet points and rotating/embedding images. Unlike normal, I’m not notifying these updates every time.

Beam318ti

Site Donor
Reaction score
If not readily apparent by the OCD thread titles, I am grooming the classified titles.
I am also making minor edits to posts that can benefit from formatting, including but not limited to bullet points and rotating/embedding images. Unlike normal, I’m not notifying these updates every time.

Thanks for your efforts on this front. It is off to a great start.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I don’t know about you guys, but I think this is a lot of fun. Definitely wouldn’t want the classifieds to be this intense all the time.

I’ll be spreading my listings over the month. Keep it up folks!

whalem6

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I NEED TO KNOW WHO HAS NOT RECEIVED THEIR PARTS! Some of you have contacted me to tell me you got them. You guys are good, no need to contact me again. I had family this past weekend so I will do my best to catch up this week. Sorry for any delays. Those of you who have contacted me before March 4th I still have your parts set aside I hope you are not in a rush, if you are please let me know. From what I've heard so far 2 of my packages sent out did not get delivered or the parts were not in the wooden box I built to protect the trims. It must have been destroyed during shipping. (not sure how that happens). I will get to the bottom of this. Those boxes were sent USPS. I might have to exclude them from handling the larger boxes to avoid this mess again. I may have to go with UPS in the future. So shipping may cost a bit more. I hope you all understand. I will make these issues right. Please be patient.

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm enjoying March much more this year. With Covid and all, just being trapped in the house is made a bit easier.
Sold a few items, and working on getting 2 interesting items out, maybe next week.
I do notice that my forum addiction has grown because of it.