FINAL GRILL BADGE ACCOUNTING

jhjacobs

Reaction score
We made a small profit on the grill badges of $40.97 which will be donated to pay for operation of this site:

Paid Orders 99 $2,392.08
Receivable Orders 1 $28.00
Total Commited 100 $2,420.08
Badge Orders 60+15+25= 100 $(2,085.00)
Expenses Other $(34.49)
Expenses Evelopes $(47.62)
Expenses Postage $(212.00)
Total Expenses $(2,379.11)

BALANCE (CASH) $12.97
BAL w/AcctsReceivable $40.97

This was a wonderful experience for me and I hope everyone is pleased with the results. I must say the I was amazed at the speed with which everyone order and paid and I appreciate all the encouragement and support. We had a few minor snafu's but all in all I think the was a resounding success. I'll be happy to take on more projects like this in the future (but perhaps not more that 2 per year). :p

E9 DRIVEN

My hat is off to you. Conceptualized, designed, ordered, delivered, in record time!! Great quality, beautiful execution.

I ordered a CS Registry badge before this all began, I plan to receive it in 5-6 weeks. No new design effort needed there.

I want to take one badge to an embroidery shop and see if they can make a reasonable facsimile on a denim shirt pocket!

I am happy to share the source files with anyone who wants them. The embroidery shop would probably prefer a computer graphics file.

Back