Finally Installed the Hardtop on My M3

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
I've been spending every weekend on a kitchen remodel that I started right after Thanksgiving, so not much car time. Finally have that wrapped up so I'm shifting back to the cars. I had to order the hardtop adapter pieces for my e46 M3 (the kit is no longer available). They're in and the top is on. I'm going to keep it on for a all e46 Picnic that we are having next month and then it will come off for the summer.
IMG_0385.jpg
IMG_0386.jpg
IMG_0387.jpg
IMG_0402.jpg
IMG_0410.jpg

Looks great. I think I see an e9, the e46 and an e39. Do I have that right?

I've been spending every weekend on a kitchen remodel that I started right after Thanksgiving, so not much car time. Finally have that wrapped up so I'm shifting back to the cars. I had to order the hardtop adapter pieces for my e46 M3 (the kit is no longer available). They're in and the top is on. I'm going to keep it on for a all e46 Picnic that we are having next month and then it will come off for the summer.View attachment 160182View attachment 160185View attachment 160187View attachment 160188View attachment 160189
As my late dad would have said, that's very handsome...his highest praise.

Imola on Imola for some reason I don't like on a coupe. But on a vert that looks absolutely gorgeous

Imola on Imola for some reason I don't like on a coupe. But on a vert that looks absolutely gorgeous
Thanks! Our first e46 M3 had a grey interior, I told myself if I got another one it would have Imola guts. Just didn't know the car would Imola too but I couldn't pass this one up with only 21K miles and the required manual six speed. I love blue cars but their is something about Imola.

Back