Fjord 74, sacramento

dealhunter0

Reaction score
fyi, no affiliation... there's a neat fjord 74 available on the BMW cca classifieds for notalotofmoney. 16" Alpinas, great original tan interior, will need floors and rockers at some point but better than 8 out of 10 original cars out there. Paint is a 10-footer. Could be a good car for the right person.

mmhmm

Reaction score
fyi, no affiliation... there's a neat fjord 74 available on the BMW cca classifieds for notalotofmoney. 16" Alpinas, great original tan interior, will need floors and rockers at some point but better than 8 out of 10 original cars out there. Paint is a 10-footer. Could be a good car for the right person.
Can you tell me anything else about this one? I'm assuming you've seen it in person. The email reply I got from the seller was very short and didn't include many details. It looked pretty nice in the pics.

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score

The ad describes the car as a "rust free" body, but how is that when you stated the coupe will need floor pans and rockers at some point. No pics at all in the Roundel ad.

dealhunter0

Reaction score
The ad describes the car as a "rust free" body, but how is that when you stated the coupe will need floor pans and rockers at some point. No pics at all in the Roundel ad.

As mentioned, no affiliation... I checked it out because I was interested. The ad contains the owner's assessment of the vehicle's condition. My assessment as a prospective buyer is that "rust free" is optimistic, but that it could still be a nice car for someone.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Like Bert said, if it needs floors, it ain't rust free

As mentioned, no affiliation... I checked it out because I was interested. The ad contains the owner's assessment of the vehicle's condition. My assessment as a prospective buyer is that "rust free" is optimistic, but that it could still be a nice car for someone.