fog lights in the coupe

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
hi, now that the parts section is producing a considerable ammount of barn/shop finds around fog lights i would like to consider a forgotten project

so yes i am in the process of installing a set of fog lights, but despite the common approach i will try to use a set of rectangular ones

i have seen how the rectangular hella ones where installed on top of the front bumper middle section, but that spot is already busy with a set of marchal driving lights

my specific question is if anyone have graphic documentation of where to install rectangular fog lights "UNDER" the front bumper

thank you in advance

Reactions: JDH
Also on the following pages there is more info on how and where to install them.

Apparently fastening supports were used. I remember the one for the top mount were still present on my Csi. Nothing however on the Cs.

Based upon the pictures I'm confident it will be a piece of cake for you to manufacture such a contraption yourself. Another project to keep you Buzzy.

thank you philippe,
apparently fog lights were supposed to be fitted on top of bumper for coupes and under them for e3´s

i would appreciate more photos from real cars if possible

I posted a request for pics of fog lighs last year to help me decide on round or oblong and below of above. My personal choice after the straw pole was small round above.
Just doing the fitting ATM .

From Ulrich:

img_3989-jpg.13593

img_3990-jpg.13594

IMG_0368.jpg
i have the oem bosch setup that came with the car
the holes were factory drilled
see if you can find the bosch option

Last edited:
Back