For sale: BMW E3 Bavaria NOS OEM Fenders - SOLD

LarE9

Site Donor
Reaction score
For sale: a pair of NOS OEM Bavaria fenders. My dad bought these new from the dealership in about 1991 or so and they have been in his attic ever since. They still have the stickers, original factory primer, and are essentially new (hence the NOS). Asking $500 for the pair, or $300 each. It would be preferable for the buyer to pick up, since he is older and doesn't want to deal with that. He is in SE Virginia (Norfolk/VA Beach area). However, if I am in town staying with him (until end of Aug. and coming back in Oct most likely) I can pack and ship them, they do not weigh that much. Message me if interested. Thanks! Larry
IMG_4660.JPG
IMG_4659.JPG
IMG_4663.JPG
IMG_4664.JPG
IMG_4661.JPEG
IMG_4665.JPG

how cool is this! thank you for posting them on this forum. i am very hopeful this will help somebody rescue an E3 and build a wonderful car

I recently owned a Bavaria and remembered my dad had them, so I was going to keep them just in case. But of course, I sold the Bavaria to focus on my E9. The irony is, my E9 really needs a new drivers-side fender! (I am hoping to conjure up some E9 fender karma soon...)

Oh wow. I'd say they appear to be from the 2500 / 2800 models which don't have chrome on the body line...

I would love to get my hands on these for my '70 2800 project... but I'm on the west coast and I have no idea how
to get these parts to the Los Angeles area.

That'd be some serious pallet / freight packing & shipping...

Last edited:
you have a couple of options, the easiest is to rent a cargo van or maybe a mini van and drive them down ... or go up with a trailer. the cost to ship would be expensive but the risk of damage is considerable

Back