For sale

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks for sorting these out. I have a buddy who is looking here on the East Coast.

Steve

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
USA Craigslist search

This will bring up every Craigslist ad for CS-related stuff, it can be customized for your zip code (replace the 70125 in the link with yours or do a new one at the site):

http://www.searchtempest.com/result...ing=bmw+(3.0cs+|+3.0csi+|+3.0csl)&keytype=adv

Also beware of the "BMW Used Auto Parts" listing, I think that is a scam because it gets listed from different locales and it stinks of fraud.

CadillacGreen

Reaction score
I have a CD of photos from that Green CS up at BMW San Francisco. Something is funny with that car. The interior has been redone and appears to have been black originally. Either that or a number of pieces have been replaced with black ones.

Hideously overpriced, despite what the owner (who is one of the owners of BMW SF) thinks.

Cad

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
crowjoe,

I think someone on BMW202FAQ posted concerning that seller. Seems their cars are all quickie paint jobs with lots of unattended to rust issues and all at top dollar. Two coupes and two or three 2002's have been for sale on their site for a year or more with price reductions very infrequent. HTH.