For the attention of Malc!

Dave B

Reaction score
Malc,

Last summer you were approached by Simon, a guy on behalf of Total BMW magazine. He was ( if I recall correctly ) going to photograph your 2002 Tii for a possible magazine article. How did that work out? Were you / your car featured?

I have recently received an email from him, wishing to come and see me and my CSi. He is apparently planning a trip up in the springtime.

Rang him a while ago and as far as I know the article has not been published.
Seem a nice guy had my missus "horsing" the Tii around and about to take pictures etc She said she felt like she was on Top Gear!
Cheers
MAlc

Magazine Journo

Thanks Malc,

I will give him a call. This will force me to get the CSi out the garage and spruced up for a photoshoot.

I am still after a new rear bumper, and a 3 spoke sports steering wheel. As you know, I have a wee bit of paintwork to be tidied up. I will hopefully have all this done before any article. ( and maybe, just maybe chrome arches??!!)

As long as I dont " do a hamster" while my photos are being taken!

Dave I have a very nice rear bumper that could be for sale! The under riders have seen better days and it needs a new metal strip that holds the rubber in place but the bumper itself is in excellent condition. P.M. me if you are interested in sorting something out.

Regards

Back