For those who didn't think they could afford a 2002

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Amy and I are eye-spying a couple on eBay right now. Both about a$5k asking price. Neither are better than this car, yet I almost feel they are a safer bet. At least they keys of the eBay cars would unlock the steering so one could get the car on their trailer. Or does the trailer come with this one? That would change everything.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Amy and I are eye-spying a couple on eBay right now. Both about a$5k asking price. Neither are better than this car, yet I almost feel they are a safer bet. At least they keys of the eBay cars would unlock the steering so one could get the car on their trailer. Or does the trailer come with this one? That would change everything.
I am dumb enough to have asked this very question. Maybe it is the cocktails with dinner.

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score

Anything over $2k, you'd be WAY upside down on that 76 Square!
what about delivery and BAT fee, this BMW dos not have a solid parts to use or sale it, what do you want to do with this car

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It sounds like you are interested in the car. Go for it!
if it was in California I would buy, but it is not in California, even now is 700 plus Bat fee 1,000 and total with delivery in California will be $3,000 dos it worth it.