Fore sale 1972 2800cs

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello All, I have a 1972 2800cs Inka Orange high end 15k new paint brand new interior new 3.5L engine 5 speed gear box if any one interested call me, it is not completed yet I am working on it, and there is not much left to complete the car, I put on new black carpet before carpet is insolated all over properly, I have refresh the wheels very nice made in Japan Epsilon 16" wheels with new tire new stainless still exhaust system, new dashboard with new wood, but I have no time to work on it, only Saturday and Sunday I can work on it, and unfortunately last two mount I was in hospital for corona and couldn't work on it, I fly to Europe to visit my friend and I got back with corona, I am ok now, and I did little work last weekend, how ever if you are looking for E9 I got one and before I complete the car you can buy, If I complete the car then I am planning to put on sale in BAT, so call me now.

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
Inka! A terrific color for an E9.

I am quite sure that adding pictures to your For Sale add will help you get a better price + help a potential buyer to better understand what he is getting and present fair offers + The more picture's you add, the less likely it is to have difficult discussions after the sale on about the state of the car.

Perhaps you also have posted a thread here previously about the build f this car? If so, a link to that thread (those threads) will provide valuable info as well to potential buyers.

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Inka! A terrific color for an E9.

I am quite sure that adding pictures to your For Sale add will help you get a better price + help a potential buyer to better understand what he is getting and present fair offers + The more picture's you add, the less likely it is to have difficult discussions after the sale on about the state of the car.

Perhaps you also have posted a thread here previously about the build f this car? If so, a link to that thread (those threads) will provide valuable info as well to potential buyers.
Hello, I will send picture for who is looking to buy a half way restored E9, many people want to buy a E9 and restore it them self, this is the best candidate all hard work is don, if I post the pics now many people will come up there own idea and will damage the sale, if I don't fined a customer for it it will take time for me to complete but I will get more money for it, as it is I will let it go for 55k but if I complete the car maybe BAT will bring 80 or 90k since there is a long time I did not see a Inka Orange and I know many people love this color, even now half way to complete it is beautiful car, how ever when I complete the car I will post the picture

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear you had a bad case of Covid. It can be devastating. It is impossible to tell who will be hit the hardest. Glad to hear you are recovered. Be careful.