four alpina 14'' first gen only 5 holes CSL

pp

Reaction score
hi i will have 4 alpina with tires first production with only 5 holes , picture will be sent later
price 1000 euro ( or best offer ) . these are quite rare .

Hello,

Just curious, please post pics for style reference purposes for the gruppe.

thank you.

-s

for sure

yes i will send you pictures , i must go to the ware house and make picture regards

pictures

as many people ask me pictures , i had these two , later i will make picture of other ones , but they are four exactly the same ;
tnx

Attachments

• alpinaj1.JPG
    alpinaj1.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 173
  • alpj2.JPG
    alpj2.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 159
Sold

i am sorry but they are sold , if you have an e9 alpina i have 4 magnesium alpina center
with 4 rims ( for two wheels , you must make four other rims ) that i sell, they have been tested by xray , like those on my red car , ,, again sorry

i am sorry but they are sold , if you have an e9 alpina i have 4 magnesium alpina center
with 4 rims ( for two wheels , you must make four other rims ) that i sell, they have been tested by xray , like those on my red car , ,, again sorry

dear "pp"

i have just send you a PM

i was the first to answer your selling offer, and sent you a PM expressing my interest and offer to buy after seing the photos that you gently promised to send me

you did not send me the photos yet

and now you say they are sold ?

i beg your pardon, but i can not understand this

can you please explain yourself ?

dear chef

dear chef
i received many pm so i couldn't send picture one by one and i put pictures on
website directly then some one bought them i cant' say no after that , you are not the
only person and even several person proposed me more but the person who confirmed me
quickly after two pictures had the wheels , i assure you if i see some other i will write you directly and i apologise for that .if i can find you any alpina part to make you happy let me know .

dear pp,

as far as i understand in this forum, and in many others too, we follow the rule that the first that offers to buy has so to speak the first right of refusal, no matter how many people contacted you

i have done this many times, and i have been in the same situation being first or second or third, and we have always respected this rule

you promised to send me photos to my mail, you asked for patience, we were agreed on that, ok,

BTW, you did not tell me, ....well you are the second one in the list, there are others first, so being the first to answer i assumed that i was the first one in the list

then you posted photos in the thread, promising more photos later, i was not able to see the photos then

then you sold them, i can not complain, it is your thread and your decission, but i am puzzled and ....yes, i am dissapointed:(

quincy

dear i am a fan and i understand you and i apologise , i had to tell you that you were not the first , i sent a msg to all people i know your will be the first , yuo want only those without extra hole not those with holes ? :) if i can help you to find other part in europ let me know , if you wish i will sell one e21 and one e3 buti can't put them in a box even i have already sold car to USA ,,, tnx

Back