Free!

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi fellow members;
I am a young 71 year old diehard and brainwashed BMW owner nothing to do except get involved with other BMW owners,trying to help anyone who is looking for parts for their older BMWs. I spewas a 6 year projectnd 3-4 hours nightly seaching for BMW parts that are hard to find. I enjoy every second of what I do. I am the past owner of 15 BMWs and after being diagnosed with the big C a few years back I gave the title of my 2000CS along with the car and all the spare parts to my son, who had actually done 90% of the work in a 6 year project.
I am in the process of finding a convertible to replace the 2009 128I I recently sold to a friend who begged me to sell the car to her.
I am looking forward to helping any member who would like me to search for a part.
Thanks for your time.
Koopman

EJ333

Reaction score
Koopman,
You are awesome ! Thanks for your willingness to extend such kindness. perhaps I will PM you some time.

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
parts

Thanks for OUR time!? No, thanks for your time. What a kind offer...when I restored my 2002 about ten years ago, I would work until about ten or eleven, and then scour ebay, etc, for anything until very late; it is a labor of love, but still a labor...especially of patience, as you know...SOOO, thanks for the kind offer, Koopman. Anything we can do for you, just ask. If you find any BWA alloy wheel center caps while trolling, give me a shout.
Be well.
Dave V. in NC

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Very kind gesture.
I always wanted to be an archeologist. Alas I moved on cause I needed to make a living but finding vintage parts in obscure places fulfills that part of me....so I totally get it!

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Koopman, how generous. I have been looking for an Italian language owner's manual for years. My 3.0CS was an Italian delivery car, and I feel it is only appropriate to have the language of its first owner in the glove box. I missed one on ebay a couple of years ago. Outbid. I am prepared to win this time.

Thanks, Steve ONeill [email protected]