Fresh Air Box Seals & Windshield Gaskets

CSBM5

Reaction score
They just don't care. It's all about the money and how many new cars they can lease because no one buys a BMW anymore and no one keeps one out of warranty.

Without question they are 98% focused on the finances versus supplying classic parts. I agree on the second part too, but there are a few of us that actually purchase new BMW still...a few...and keep them way after the warranty runs out. I just recently sold my E39 M5 after over 14 years, and we just sold our E90 330i 6MT we ordered new 13+ years ago, and I still have my E90 M3 with no plans to sell it. Last Sept we bought an M2 Competition also. BMW likely have disdain for owners like us since we keep cars a very long time, and I do all the work on them out of warranty myself, some with help from great friends.

Fredomatic

Reaction score
[QUOTE= I related to her the need (at least my own) for the rectangular under hood seal for the fresh air box and the desire of many to obtain a windshield seal.

Jim, I came across some e3 engine compartment seals on eBay.de. I'm not sure if this is exactly what you need but.. I imagine you could find something from Trim Loc that would work but if you want original, you can get it. Pic attached. You can use the Google Translator app on your phone to translate the German with the camera function.

Attachments

• IMG_1084.jpg
    IMG_1084.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 141