Front license plate brackets new pricing

stphers

Reaction score
I made up a batch of these last spring for the 2002 community but they also fit early E9's as well Each one is made from 1/8" steel, I the bend them with 4 bends and then drill the 4 holes Once that is all done, I get them bright zinc plated Included is all the mounting hardware in stainless steel domed nuts for the license plates and rubber washers that go between the bumper/ bracket and between bracket/ plate I have polished the heads of all the screws and then coated them with Everbrite to keep them shiny for a long time

Now, one thing, I matched the license plate holes to my home BC, Canada plates which by the way are all the same across Canada but not 100% so in the US so you may have to drill new holes in the plates

Unfortunately, prices on hardware, the steel and shipping have all gone up from last year so I have to increase my price slightly more than the last time I offered them up. I also want to make it easy soI am including shipping, tracking and insurance all in one price If you want more than one, we can figure a price for that

The pictures are from a 2002 bumper

Price Shipped Canada or CONUS $53.00 US NEW PRICE $45.00 shipped

I have 21 for sale Please PM me if you want one

Thanks, Rick-

Attachments

• Frt Licence plate bracket 1.jpg
    Frt Licence plate bracket 1.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 166
  • Frt Licence plate bracket 2.jpg
    Frt Licence plate bracket 2.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 164
  • Frt Licence plate bracket 3.jpg