Front & Side Grill

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
please check this front and side grill that will go in my blue E9 what do you guys think side grill I add a BMW logo and small led light behind the logo that will turn on with front light and signal.

Attachments

• 20211205_201213.jpg
    20211205_201213.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 129
  • 20211205_201315.jpg
    20211205_201315.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 135
E9s are an exercise in understated elegance. Less is more...
I have 2 E9 and I keep one everything original and one adding what I think will make it more interesting, to fine out which one people will like it more like your white E9 if that is what you have I keep my 73 Malaga color everything original and My 2800cs with new dark blue number 318 BMW color code and I put the new upgraded engine with 3 weber 40DCOE carburetor and 5 speed gear box and lower the front 2 inch and back 1 inch with M4 19 inch wheel and adding more for the look but not over due, very soon my restoration will be completed and I will post the pictures

Attachments

• 20211005_152108.jpg
    20211005_152108.jpg
    521 KB · Views: 123
E9s are an exercise in understated elegance. Less is more...

Says the man with with the wind splits, air dam and two grill badges :D I'd say more is more provided it's the right 'more.' Go with what you like but my personal opinion is the grills are integral to the clean lines of the E9. You might be able to carry off the side grills similar to a 507 but I'd like to see a pic of them on the car.

Says the man with with the wind splits, air dam and two grill badges :D I'd say more is more provided it's the right 'more.' Go with what you like but my personal opinion is the grills are integral to the clean lines of the E9. You might be able to carry off the side grills similar to a 507 but I'd like to see a pic of them on the car.
Pfftt... My rejoinder(s) . It came that way to me AND it is a CSL AND they are somewhat functional (barely). I'll give you the badges but they were on the car from the 80s and won't be there on the refresh... Lol

it will take two or three mount to complete the car the car is painted engine is rebuilt 5 speed gear box is rebuild and I start to put it together but since I am working only on weekends it will take time to complete the car I am changing all the parts to new I do not use the old parts but if I don't fined them I am renewing the part to my knowledge, and there is two E9 sum time I have to work on the 73 E9 to keep it running so I am very busy and little to old for all this hard work I am hopping in three mount before I can drive

Will the small red light illuminate the logo when switched on?
it is not a red I use the white led light bulb but not a bad idea, can be red or amber since it works with the turn signal also

Pfftt... My rejoinder(s) . It came that way to me AND it is a CSL AND they are somewhat functional (barely). I'll give you the badges but they were on the car from the 80s and won't be there on the refresh... Lol
but it is very nice car white color it matches with the black wind splitter and spoiler if you can share a picture from front or back maybe we can take idea from it in hear all we talk about mechanical problem no one share a pix how they fixing there car.

Back